Please note the following:-
- Itineraries are provisional and subject to change if local conditions dictate.
- Initial bookings require a deposit and the amount is stated on the relevant itinerary.
- If a tour is under subscribed and we are obliged to cancel the tour, this will be done at least two months prior to departure and the deposit returned.
- Although there is no age limit to participate in a tour a general level of fitness and good health is required.All excursions involve a certain amount of physical exertion, some of the tours are by nature more strenuous than others and this is indicated on the itineraries. Anyone in doubt must feel free to discuss the issue with a member of St James’s Art Tours.
- If, for any reason, the appointed lecturer is unable to accompany the tour, every effort will be made to find a suitable replacement.
- Our tours are booked through Millennium Tours, an organisation specialising in tailor made travel arrangements. Their management has over twenty years in the travel business and in group travel. They are fully bonded by the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL10040). All payments are made directly to Millennium Tours.
- A Booking Conditions document is sent out with all Booking Forms.
- Valid travel insurance is compulsory.
- All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are operated by Millennium Tours Ltd and financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see the booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate"